The Peak District is a gorgeous part of the country with so much incredible scenery to view and explore. Here are some great places to explore by bike!
- Ladybower Reservoir - This 9KM route is great for some sightseeing with younger children including toddlers.
- Carsington Water - This track is a great way to explore and experience the beautiful water this summer.
- Carsington Loop - This loop in full is 12.3KM long so it’s not one for inexperienced cyclists, but great for older children!
- Redmires Upper Reservoir Loop - This loop is great for a long cycle with your family!
- The Manifold Valley Trail - This trail holds wonderful scenery, water views and forests, perfect to experience in the change of season.
- The Tissington Trail - This trail is full of history and scenery looking like something out of the 1800s.
- The Monsal Trail - This trail is great if you’re wanting some shade in the summer months, cycle through a tunnel and experience some shade from the sun!
- High Peak Trail - This route is great if you’re looking for a full countryside experience.
- Thornhill Trail - Perfect for cycling and walking, this path follows a disused railway line!
- Fairholmes Visitor Centre - This centre is a forest full of scenery and wonder, this is a great place to cycle and stop off at a book store for a break.
These beautiful trails are ideal for family outings and spending time with those you love.