Extended Christmas returns policy:
Items purchased between 1st November - 18th December can be returned unused and in original packing up to 15th January 2021.
"I've changed my mind"I want to return within 28 days
I have all the original packaging
The product is unused and in perfect condition
THIS IS THE PROCESS:
1. Fill out this form
2 .We will send you the returns address. You post item (sorry we don't offer free returns).
3 .We will check and restock item
4 .We will refund you the value of the item
"Something is wrong"I need help
I have used the item and think its faulty
I may not have the original packing
THIS IS THE PROCESS:
1. Fill out the contact form (please do not fill out the returns form below)
2. We will help and find a solution
1. Enter the reference number from your order confirmation email (it starts with #) and email address in the fields above and click Start
2. Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
3. You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
(please check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox)
Sorry we don't offer free returns. Please do not send back products without contacting us in advance and getting a returns approval and the delivery address. We use a third-party logistics warehouse (our returns address is not the same as our office address).
It's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
If you need advice about sizing, compatibility, specification etc, please message us.
Full Terms and Condition
"I've changed my mind"
If you have purchased a product and changed your mind about it, we offer a 28 day returns policy, provided the product is received back in a new, re-saleable condition in original packaging and box. This bit is important. Note: we do not refund postage or collection/assembly.
- Carriage and liability is your responsibility you so we strongly recommend using a tracked and insured carrier.
- We need to thoroughly check your product is good to be re-sold so there will be a short wait before we can process an exchange or refund while we do this.
- We don’t like it either but we have to charge a 10% restocking fee on bikes, to cover our warehousing costs. This will be deducted from the refund, along with the original postage cost and collection/assembly charge if applicable.
- Bikes need to be in original condition. If there is significant damage or wear and tear we may deduct accordingly.
- If a product is received back with transit damage, you will be notified so you can open an insurance claim with your courier and collect your product back from us. It is not possible for us to resell damaged products, so we are not able to refund them.
If you have an approved refund and have returned something, please allow us 14 days to check the item condition and process the refund.
"Something is wrong"
If you've been sent the wrong product, your product has reached you with transit damage, or your product is materially damaged/faulty and covered by our warranty (*see warranty page for more info):
- Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you.
- If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
- Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
If you bought your Bobbin bike from another retailer rather than directly from us, please direct your return or warranty enquiry to the original place of purchase. This will be dealt with by the dealer and local distributor.