Cycling around Suffolk is a great way to see the sights and experience all there is. Grab your bikes and helmets and head off with the family on some great trips!
- Dunwich and Minsmere - This is a 13-mile long route where you can explore the Suffolk coast, experiencing beautiful views and incredible scenery.
- Rendlesham Forest to Shingle Street - Along this path you’ll see a beautiful forest and incredible coastal views. This would be a great place to visit and experience in each season.
Foot Ferries - Based on the Suffolk coast, you could head down to the foot ferries by bike and then grab a ferry and see this incredible part of the country by water.
- Alton water loop - Although it’s not quite coastal, this loop offers a water view as you cycle its 7.9 mile long trail.
- Alton Water to Pin Mill - Along this route you’ll be able to hire a bike, helping you to see the best of Suffolk even when you don’t have bike access.
- Snape to Orford - This is a 24-mile route best cycled by experienced riders, ideal for families with older children and experienced cyclists.
The Broads - This path is over 20 years old, there are various places to travel and to see in the Suffolk countryside, this is an incredible place to start.
The Miller's Trail - This trail is full of history and facts, a great place to visit if you want to see the past and learn the facts.
- Towers and Spires - This 30-mile long route is placed inland in Suffolk, you’ll pass plenty of history, churches and incredible scenery.
The Painter's Trail - This long distant route will take you past forests, nature and the wonders of the world around you.
Thetford Forest - If you want to see a beautiful nature filled forest then this is an idyllic spot for yourself and your family to travel to.
Tunstall Forest - A forest full of wonder and history, Tunstall Forest has plenty of past with vikings and so much more! This is a great place to visit by bike.
- Red track loop - This is a loop of nature filled wonder, you’ll be cycling through a forest, immersing yourself into nature and experiencing the best Suffolk has to offer.
- Loop from derby road - This is an easy ride across various roads, great for teaching kids how to be safe and cycle along roads.
- Rendlesham Forest trails - Offering various trails, Rendlesham Forest is a great place to detach from busy everyday life and go for a bike ride.
Suffolk is a beautiful place, even just looking at photos proves that, but there are plenty more beautiful places to visit, you could visit Snowdonia in Wales or the Brighton seaside.