Dorset is full of beautiful countryside scenery, wonderful tracks and enchanting forests, there are some great places to cycle with your family!
Trails and parks
- Moors valley country park - Grab your bike and explore the outdoors!
- Watchmoor bike park loop - This beautiful mountain bike trail is perfect for families to explore.
- Disused Railway Route (starting from Christchurch) - This is perfect for some history!
- The Rodwell Trail - Ideal if you’re looking for a short route!
- North Dorset Trailway - Great for a summer stroll or autumn bike ride!
- Horton's Tower Loop - Great for a beginner cyclist.
- Lodmoor Country park and Nature Reserve - A beautiful nature reserve!
- Sandbanks chainlink ferry loop - Great if you’re wanting a seaside view.
- Olympic Rings Route - Full of history and facts!
- West Bay - Great for a seaside visit and bike ride.
The countryside views in Norfolk are an idyllic way to experience biking this spring and summer. These ten trails are perfect for those with and without children joining them!