Terms and Conditions
- The promoters are Bobbin Bikes under Kybotech Limited (company no. 03749055) whose registered office is at Kybotech Limited, Dukeries Industrial Estate, Claylands Avenue, Worksop, S81 7BQ, United Kingdom and Palava under Bryony Designs Limited (company no. 09823660) whose registered office is at 98 Caledonian Road, London, England, N1 9DN, United Kingdom.
- Employees of either Bryony Designs Limited or Kybotech Limited or their family members within the third degree of consanguinity or anyone else connected in any way with the contest or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the contest.
- The Bobbin x Palava Competition is open to UK residents only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- The route to entry for the competition and details on how to enter are via Bobbin Bikes’ or Palava’s Instagram account.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for the winner is one (1) Bobbin Bikes adult bike model of their choice and (1) Palava gift card worth £200 redeemable on any Palava item excluding items listed as on sale.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice or if there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The contest begins on the 23rd of October 2023 and ends on the 6th of November 2023 at 11:00am. The winner will be drawn and announced on the 8th of September.
- The winner is advised to message the Bobbin Bikes Instagram handle (and not via the accounts’ public feed mainly for security purposes) to confirm their contact details if they do not receive a message confirming that they are the winner. If the winner does not message the promoter or claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and do another draw to select a new winner.
- The promoters’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Bobbin Bikes Cycleways Contest, Kybotech Limited, Dukeries Industrial Estate, Claylands Avenue, Worksop, S81 7BQ, United Kingdom.