FAQs Adult bikes
Which Bobbin bike size will fit me?
Some of our adults bikes come in two sizes.
To find your size, see our sizing chart here.
Can I fit a child seat to a Bobbin bike? Can I use my existing bike rack with a child bike seat?
Yes you can. We have many Bobbin riders using child seats. You can either fit a rear carrier-mounting seat or a frame-mounting seat. Carrier-mounting seats are generally easier to fit; please be aware you will need a rear carrier with a weight limit of 25kg for this (the Bobbin alloy rear carrier , for example).
**Frame-mounting seats are not recommended for the S/M frame sizes**
Can I fit a basket to a Bobbin bike?
Can I try the bike before I buy it?
What's the difference between the Brownie and the Birdie?
How to collect your adult bike fully assembled?
- Find your closest store on our map of partner stores
- Contact us and we will email you your order and payment link
- We charge £40; this includes delivery and assembly by a qualified mechanic
- Once paid for, your order will be ready to pick up within 7 days
Please note collection stores need time to assembly your bike properly; if you need your bike ASAP the fastest way is to select home delivery and self-assemble
- T&Cs: Service available on UK orders for Adult bikes only. Storage charges apply if bike not picked up within 7 days. Cycle Scheme orders will be charged £40 + delivery
Are Bobbin adults bikes only for ladies?
Does Bobbin accept Cycle to Work vouchers?
Yes - we accept Cyclescheme vouchers. Unfortunately we do not accept vouchers from Halfords, Evans Ride to Work, or any other providers.
Please message us your order and we will set up the paperwork for you.
Alternatively your work place can set up it's own Cycle to Work payment plan for you. Check with your HR department for more information.
What can I buy on Cycle to Work Scheme?
How can I place a Cycle Scheme order?